Sunday, January 27, 2008

...and because no one can get enough information about me: A meme called FIRSTS.

Please, post on your own blog if you want. : )

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Jason Harris

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No, but I Googled him and know where he lives in case I want to stalk him.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Margarita/

4. What was your FIRST job?
I was a snow-cone girl. I made snow cones.

5. What was your FIRST car?
1983 Chrysler LeBaron. It was gold. It was huge. I called it Goldzilla.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No one today. Bastards.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Harry Potter, I think.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Stender

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Miami

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Her name was LeAnne and no.

11. Who was your FIRST kiss?
Urg....Jason Harris. Don't make fun, please.

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
LeAnne's house

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
God

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time
My cousin Carol.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
I let the dogs out.

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
John Michael Montgomery

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
Ears

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Mexico

19. First movie you remember seeing in the theater?
The Muppets Take Manhattan

20. When was your FIRST detention?
I didn't ever get detention that I remember.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
AL

22. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart?
Kevin

23. Who was your first roommate?
My sister Angie

24. Who was your FIRST date with?
Jason Harris.

25. Who will be the FIRST to repost this?
I don't know.

No comments: