Tuesday, January 15, 2008

JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE

I actually have quite a collection of random crocheted things that I made over the Christmas holidays. I did a few of these at work since things were slow, but don't tell my boss!

This is Dana. I am hoping to make several more of these in different colors for Dia de las Muertas (or whatever it's called). I had to modify the pattern that I found online, so I'm rather proud of it. It's my favorite!







This is Eric, the Mutant Bunny. I just sort of made him up, so that's why he looks like he's had bad reconstructive surgery.









This is Theodore Devers Pratt. Just Because.















This is Dr. Jones. There's a very vague joke in that name. Do you know it?










And lastly
Eel Young. : )

3 comments:

Kenny said...

The shark is good, but the bunny is awesome!

Tae said...

Um, Dr. Jones is a dolphin.

However, he says he forgives you since his over-large dorsal fin might have been misleading.

Eric says thank you. ;)

Anonymous said...

Love Ya Kelly! The objets d'art are great. Luke and I want you to create us something.