Thursday, January 31, 2008

You know, I don't care. I'm keeping my dress. I'll wear it to the grocery store if I can't find somewhere else to wear it!

I came to work this morning and was immediately slammed with new requests. My phone was ringing off the hook and almost every time I'd get back to work on something, someone else would show up in my office. I think I'm finally done for now. I helped set the tables at the Davidson center and everything looks really nice. Well, as nice as a building can look when it's got a big ass rocket hanging from the ceiling. If you are coming to the event tonight, you can find me stuffed into a blue flight suit at the back of the room at the 3rd stage section of the Saturn V. Don't forget to say hello!

By the way, if you've tried to text message me or call my cell phone, please don't think I'm ignoring you. My battery has crapped out and I'm probably going to have to get another one. I still love you, I promise!

Now, I am going to rest for a moment or two before my office phone rings again!

No comments: