Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Guess what I've been doing!

I was asked to help put together a video slide show for M.V.F. Kenny. Apparently, there was a massive 1/2 inch of snow in Birmingham and he wanted to show the world his Grizzly Adams-like survival skills in the face of such a life-changing blizzard.

He took the pictures, did the voice over and supplied the directions on how it was supposed to be put together. I just did the Kelly thing on my end. He gives me way, way, way too much credit for the end product. You can see it here:

1 comment:

Kenny said...

I read blogs in a certain order. And they all open in separate tabs in Firefox and, over time, the eyes grow accustomed to things. "After THIS blog, the next," my mind knows, "should look like THAT."

Only yours didn't today. After I finished blinking at it dumbly I figured it out. Yay.

And now I'll catch up on your flickr.