Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I'm sitting here at work, having finished anything remotely work related, and sucking the time clock for whatever it will let me have before I can't take it anymore and have to leave. : )

Steve and I didn't do much of anything last night. I made a fancy dinner and we watched "Serenity." At some point later on I started feeling really sleepy, and Steve was watching some kind of uber-lame TV show he got from Netflix called "Battlestar 1980," so I went to bed at about 10:00. My usual party animal antics will have to be postponed until next new years eve. Sorry for the lack of exciting stories.

I like when no one else is here in the office. It allows me to do whatever needs to be done with little to no interruptions, plus, I can take a nap without getting into trouble. :)

I wish you all a happy and exciting new year!

No comments: