Sunday, January 06, 2008

Now that the first official week of 2008 has passed, I only feel it is appropriate to list the top 20 things I've learned so far!

1) Working on holidays isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
2) Nicholas Cage is STILL a terrible actor.
3) Yes. It is possible to get tired of steak. Even good steak.
4) No. It is not possible to get tired of chocolate.
5) Honesty may be the best policy, but sometimes telling it is stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
6) There are no straight men that work in hair salons.
7) Getting used to bangs again is probably going to drive me crazy, even if they do look cute.
8) I'd rather go outside in cold weather without pants than without gloves.
9) Always wear comfortable shoes if there is a chance you will be walking a great deal.
10) If Josh ever becomes Pope, he's going to get me a job as a curator at the Vatican!
11) A quiet evening with a book, a comfortable chair and the sound of snoring dogs is a great way to spend time.
12) When someone is being nicer to you than usual, don't question it.
13) I have some of the most amazing friends ever!
14) That sugar crap is actually never going to come out of the spaces between the tiles on my counter top. Ever.
15) People are generally surprised when Steve and I go out and do something together without an entourage. I find this strange.
16) I am definitely allergic to something in my house, but I have no idea what it is yet.
17) It's hard for me to keep my nose out of other people's business, even when I want to.
18) I look good in purple.
19) Asian ladies LOOOOOOOVE my purse.
20) I have a few weaknesses in my life, but warm chocolate chip cookies are always going to be at the top of that list. This shames me.

Isn't it amazing what can happen in a week?

No comments: