Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I AM SO PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so we all know I'm supposed to be working at the big party tomorrow, right? Well, unlike last time, I knew that I'd be required to wear the stupid flight suit well before hand. I didn't like it, but I was completely resigned to that fact.

THEN, the team leader that I'm working with meets me one afternoon and says "Nah, don't wear a flight suit. You'll need to wear a cocktail dress instead." So, yay and stuff, and then I spent a great deal of money and time going out to buy something to wear.

However, several days later I got another e-mail asking me if I had a flight suit, which I do have, so I began to wonder what I was supposed to do. This morning I asked my boss and she thought it was supposed to be a flight suit, but she said she didn't know, and to ask my team leader again. So I asked the team leader again, she said to wear the dress. THEN I get another e-mail from her a couple of hours later, and she tells me to wear the flight suit after all.

Seriously, this is just getting pretty damn annoying. I can not stand it when something of so little importance becomes complicated. Not only that, but I spent a lot of money on clothes I'm not going to get to wear. Now I'm going to have to take everything back, which pisses me off even more, because I really liked my new dress.

Now, If you will excuse me, I'm going to go break something.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Burn the flight suit. Tell them there was a horrible accident. And, also, point out that that's the sort of crap interns exist for.