Thursday, January 03, 2008

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1)Go Me! I finally bought new gloves!

It's actually kind of sad, I was out shopping with Sara (well, not so much shopping as running my mouth) and when we parted ways my hands were so cold that I had to stop and buy a pair of gloves. Could I have bought them while I was out shopping? Yep. Did I? Nope.

At any rate, my hands were saved a fate worse than death. I've always heard "Cold hands, warm heart" so I'm going to run with that. : )

2) Steve, Shannon, Greg and I went to see Sweeny Todd the other day. It was surprisingly good, if not a little gory. I was a little surprised that I reacted to it the way I did. I've seen Saw I, II, and III with only a slight squirm but this movie made me a little more grossed out than that. I have learned, however, that I could probably see Johnny Depp eat a live puppy and STILL think he is snoggable. Even the skunk stripe in his weird hair worked for me. Meow!

3) I ran over the northern half of the state this morning looking for neon card stock. I never found any, so I ended up with school-bus yellow paper. I'm thinking that the big boss will say it's not bright enough. This whole thing with the Davidson Center is already heating up to jump my last nerve. Oh, and I'm probably going to be stuck in another $@%#^!* flightsuit for the gala grand opening. Oy, Vey. I know it's a stretch, but could they let me look cute in public just one time? Dang, there's going to be millionaires there for heaven's sake. I could be meeting my rich second husband that night or something. Jeez. ; )

4) Speaking of second husbands, I've decided that if I ever get married again, I'm just going to run away and do it. It'll be me, my intended and whomever is legally licensed to perform the ceremony. Preferrably some place tropical. I wouldn't even want a reception or anything, I don't think. I came to this conclusion after singing in that wedding last week. Weddings are kind of a lot of expense and trouble for something that is basically over very quickly. You'd think I would have realized this before hand, but it never dawned on me before. Oh well, of course I can feel this way since I've already had the big hoo-rah wedding. Steve said he'd just go to the courthouse and do it if he gets married again. The "Been There, Done That" theory holds up, I suppose!

No comments: