Thursday, December 01, 2005

I am now one of two very awesome chicas who have finished an important and long paper. Of course, the other chica is more awesome than me because she's graduating with her masters on the 17th (you know who you are...congrats!) and I have merely finished the Stupid Paper that has loomed for months, but it's all about perceptions, right? I did my happy dance right in the parking lot. I don't have to worry about looking strange there, it IS the art building after all.

I thought I had about an hours work left on the paper last night. Josh was coming over to watch our annual dose of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (one of the funniest movies...EVER) and we were going to put up the Christmas tree. Well, I got down to work on the paper at about 6:00, took a break for dinner and to watch as much of the movie as I could while I was eating, went back to work on the paper...and didn't get done until 1:00 am. So I didn't get to help with the tree at all, and I have to live with the fact that Steve placed the ornaments all over the place without my discerning eye! He's a computer guy, for the love of Pete! What does he know about placement? : ) Well, at least he got Han and Chewie and Rhett and Scarlett together in the right places. I still had another assignment to finish, so I didn't get to bed until about 2:15 this morning, and I had t get up around 6:15, so I'm running on very little sleep. This should be an interesting day!

Speaking of interesting days! Today is Rhett Butler Bernard Pratt's 3rd birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUTLER! So this makes him 21 in dog years now, I think. I wonder if we can get him into any bars? We are going to get him some french fries from Krystals, which are his favorite treat and we also got him a little box of special dog treats too. I think we are going to forgo the hot dogs this year seeing as how he yarked in the kennel last time he ate those. We all know how I feel about that! I wish I could post a picture of him here, but for some reason my Macintosh doesn't format the blog page the same as my PC, so I can't link, post pictures, or check my spelling. : ( Oh well, just realize he is one of the two cutest dogs in the world!

Now, go away, I have things to accomplish!

No comments: