Friday, December 02, 2005

If anyone out there is having trouble thinking of something to get me for Christmas, I will go ahead and tell you the perfect thing!

I want to sit in front of my Christmas tree and eat Godiva dark chocolate while Josh Groban holds my hand and sings to me in Italian.

I don't think I'm asking too much, do you? : )

Actually, I have just recently fallen in love with Josh Groban. A friend lent me a CD of his where he is singing Christmas songs with "el Divo" or something like that. Of course, when I heard that I was expecting operatic versions of "Whip It" but "Divo" turned out to me the male counterpart to the word "Diva". I'm not kidding when I say hearing him sing "Oh, Holy Night" makes me get teary eyed. His voice makes me think of caramel...I don't know why except for the fact that I hear in color, and that's what color his voice is. There is absolutely nothing more appealing to me than a man with talent. Merely good looking guys are boring. Give me a man who can make music, write, or create art. *siiiiiiiiiiiigh* Josh Groban...

You'll never guess what I did yesterday. I got a spray on tan. It looks good, albeit a tinge too orange, and I don't have to worry about getting cancer from it, so there's a bonus. I don't ever get a chance to get a tan because I'm not outside that much during the summer due to the fact that I don't like to be hot, so usually I'm Goth pale. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell of the stuff. It's some kind of sugar derivative, and anytime you get it wet or if you get hot, it smells kind of unusual. No one else seems to notice it, so I guess it's just because it's on me. Anyways, I did it because Steve's office party is soon and I wanted to be able to wear black without anyone asking him where he picked up the zombie.

Butler had his birthday party last night. We didn't go wild or make him wear a party hat this time. I think he was confused. He kept going into his kennel and looking out like he was asking us when we were going to lock him up so he could go to bed. He got Krystals fries and some dog cookies, as well as some cheese. Parties for the dogs usually revolve around things they can eat. Mostly that's because they don't have thumbs and wouldn't be able to play Pin-the-Tail-On-the-Donkey.

No comments: