Thursday, December 15, 2005

Nelson, that's a good idea, but the party is on Saturday. I don't have time for a vote. However, to incorporate your idea of wearing the most festive one, I am now in the process of painting reindeer on the back of the vampire dress. It'll be awesome! : )

Numi Tea Advice of the day isn't really advice:

"Breath embraces sunshine, I drink the moment."

Huh? It almost sounds like a hikau, but not really. The directions tell me to sit back and relax before I pour the boiling water. I probably shouldn't relax too much or I might miss the cup altogether. Maybe I'll relax after I make the tea. But what if the tea requires relaxed water pouring before it will steep? What if I can't have the tea? See, now I can't relax at all! STUPID TEA!

For the first time ever, I am cold in my office. Probably because we've had two consecutive days of overcast skies, so the greenhouse effect isn't in effect. When I get cold, I get sleepy. This should be an interesting day!

No comments: