Thursday, January 12, 2006

HOLA, Y'ALL!

I 'heart' iTunes. Last night Steve had to work late, so I went home and had leftover pasta in front of my G5 (who's name is Fuji -get it? Apple...fuji...). I had planned on cleaning, but once again talked myself out of doing so when I found out that you can download episodes of "The Office" from iTunes. The only thing that truly sucks about it is that it costs $1.99 for one episode. I downloaded two! I'm becoming such a nerd for that show, I can't stand it. In some ways, I'm sad I've gotten so sucked in to a TV show, but when you take into consideration that I don't really watch anything else on TV regularly, it's not too bad. I downloaded the pilot, which truly makes me want to put something off of one of my co-workers desks into Jell-O, and I watched the one called "Hot Chick" which about made me spew tortellini out of my nose. Ahhh, good times...

I had to buy my books for Art History class today, and they were all out of what I needed at the off campus used-book store. I had to go to the University Center Bookstore and buy them. I figured out while I was in there that I have no school spirit. At. All. I don't want a shirt or anything else that has the school name on it. I just want to freaking graduate. Save the college souvineers for the Freshmen! At any rate, my books weren't as expensive as I'd feared, so no harm no foul. One girl in line got reamed by the store manager because she had the GALL to wear her backpack into the bookstore! They have these little cubbies to deposit your baggage before you go in so that you don't get the urge to steal I guess, but she didn't do it. I suppose it was a hard choice to make between getting prissed at by the manager who "will have to search her if she ever does that again" - which will be the only time he ever volentarily touches a woman I bet- or leaving all of her worldly goods with the obese goth dude with green hair and a lip ring the size of a dinner plate. Hmmmmmm...what will she choose?

The print ad I was asked to do wasn't so much something I had to design, but something I had to rearrange. I felt much better about doing that! I do hope that one day I will be able to design stuff for the SpRocket without much ado, but until that day comes I'm glad to be making signs. I've already had to redo the SC one three times. Nothing major, but I'm having trouble fitting everything in that is supposed to be there. Oh well.

I have to go back to the gym tonight. I only just stared to get sore from the last workout this morning. It's not fair! Oh well, no pain...um...actually, I don't think that would be such a bad thing!

No comments: