Friday, January 06, 2006

If you saw someone had hurt themselves, let's say they cut their fingers on something and were bleeding, would you stop them three times on their way to the bathroom to ask stupid questions?

Me neither.

This happened to me yesterday. I was hanging a sign in the hallway, and the edge of it was kind of rough and it sliced my fingers up pretty good. Nothing serious, but I was indeed bleeding. I didn't notice all of the cuts right away, but while I was outside looking at a sign I needed to replace, I realized that both of my hands were bleeding. On my way to wash my hands, I was stopped three frickin' times and asked if a ride would be open soon. My hands were out in front of me so that I wouldn't get blood on anything, so I know it had to be obvious, but no one seemed to care! I put on my customer service face and answered, but what I really wanted to do was hold my hands up in front of my face, roll my eyes back and start chanting in Latin to scare them away. Customers suck.

I have GOT toget a different ring tone on my cell phone. The one I picked from the list on my phone is the least annoying, but it's still really bad. It's called Funky Farm and it's a bunch of chickens clucking with a beat. It scares me when it goes off, and it's embarrassing when I'm in public. To know that it's the lesser of the evils is kind of sad.

Does anyone need any crushed pineapple? Apparently I have been obsessively buying cans of it since before Christmas. I had two recipes that called for the stuff and I kept forgetting that I had already bought some and I was buying it every time I went to the grocery store. Now I have quite the stash of it in my pantry. I will either have to make unseasonable recipes or I will have to have a luau (sp?).

No comments: