Wednesday, January 11, 2006

YOU GROW GIRL

I'm probably putting the mojo on myself for posting this, but I'm going to do it anyway! I went to Target the other day and in the $1.00 section (which I love), they had little tiny growing kits. I got one that is for a plant called "Burning Love". I normally can't grow anything. In fact, I'd say I have more of a black thumb than anything, but so far they are doing fine. Here is how they look as of today.



The one on the left is William and the one on the right is Mary. I only planted 5 seeds in Mary's pot, per the directions, and I put all of the rest of the seeds in William. I hope that at least one of them live!

You know, if this is the kind of thing I feel is blog worthy, I might be too boring, even for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the plants weren't in the way, you could see my lovely tile work on the counter I refinished. Grout work done by Kelly. Oooh, Ahhh.

Steve