Wednesday, January 25, 2006

This is getting weird.

Okay, I checked my tracking site today and I've noticed a weird trend. For the past two days, someone or someones keep typing the search phrase "pictures of girl's butt cracks" and somehow ending up on my blog. It's been searched for often enough to start to worry me. I swear, there is nothing of the kind on either my webpage nor my blog!

If for some reason you (the reader) have typed in the above phrase and have found this blog, please get help, you pervert!

In class today, a friend of mine was walking out of the room and tapped me on the head. She shocked the you-know-what out of me with static electricity. She kind of froze in her tracks and started apologizing, and I joked with her that I lost my ability to count to ten. She must've really felt bad about it because when I ran into her later on, she was still apologizing. It was actually kind of funny, but I felt bad that she thought she hurt me. I was going to pretend that it had given me a tick or something, but I didn't want to make her feel worse than she already did.

My Greek history class is actually really interesting when I'm awake. The last couple of times I've gone to class, I've dozed off. I went full fledged "Pez Head" on Monday. I took a No-Doze before class today, and I actually learned something. Maybe it's the time of day we meet or something. Who knows? We talked today, and I've got to soon pick my subject for "Stupid Paper #2". Hopefully I can get my proposal in in time to be able to do the book review and a shorter paper. I hope so. I don't want the screaming stress headaches like I had last semester. Today I happened to sit by one of those big wall vents, which I always thought were for the air conditoner, but apparently it's part of the exhaust system for the vents on the studio floor. I was breathing in spray paint and adhesive fumes all during class. When I stood up, I almost fell over. The last thing I need to do is get high during my class by inadvertently huffing spray products. I was also hearing voices, but I wasn't sure if it was just the sound carrying from the studios below, or if it was a side effect of the fumes.

Tonight is the gym, but I kind of dread going in. On Wednesday's, the place is packed. You can't get to a cardio machine for love or money. They've started a yoga class, which I would love to do, but I don't want to give up the other stuff as of yet. I never thought I would ever enjoy lifting weights and working out, but it's been kind of nice to get some kind of exercise. Of course, it's still January. Talk to me in May, we'll see if I'm still going!

No comments: