Sunday, July 16, 2006

I can't sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. It's almost 1:30 am and I'm wired. I don't know what it is because I haven't had caffine since about 5:00 or maybe even earlier than that. I figured that since I was awake, I'd make a post. Whee.

I have been both artsy AND craftsy today! Big shock, I know. I just finished learning how to make a different kind of bag and that's what I've been doing for the past 4 or so hours. I had to pull it apart twice, but I finally got it looking like it's supposed to! Of course, it's a little rougher than I had hoped it would turn out, but I'll just make myself believe that all of the flaws give it character. Just like me! : )

I made scones this morning from some strange and ancient cookbook I found in a closet when I moved in and Steve didn't like them. I liked them fine, but I'm beginning to think that "Scone" is just a fancy word for biscuit. Hey, I can't complain too much. I actually baked something that didn't catch on fire, so that's a point for me! I still have plenty if anyone wants one.

Today I read "The Omen" which was apparently a novel before it was a movie. The book wasn't that scary, other than the whole anti-christ thing, but it was pretty good. I saw the book on sale at Barnes & Noble and bought it on a whim. Of course, now I have this book with the picture of the creepy kid from the movie on the cover sitting next to the couch. I think I'm going to have to put it in the freezer.

I didn't really do much of anything of interest today, but if I can't post the boring aspects of my life here in an attempt to make them interesting, I'd probably go insane and TAKE YOU ALL WITH ME! Mwahahahahahahahhhahahahahahaha!

Okay, on that note, I think I'm going to try and get some sleep. I'm getting that sort of goofy, slumber-party feeling. You know, where everything starts to be funny and you end up in the kitchen eating pizza rolls in an attempt to get some energy. We don't even have pizza rolls!

Seacrest Out. (gah, I can't stand that guy!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pulled an all-nighter that night myself. I could have called you, and we could have been all goofy on long-distance!