Thursday, July 20, 2006

Josh is home from St. Louis and we went to dinner with him last night. We went to Surin of Thailand (excellent food) and you will be glad to know that I didn't pull any of the centerpieces off of the tables or knock over anything this time! Go me!

You know, I've realized lately that some of you may not know the people of whom I speak about on a regular basis. So to give you some faces to go with names, here is a picture of us from the night we helped Josh move into his new house.

The purpled out blobby thing is me. I figured that you guys already know me well enough, so you don't need to see what I look like again! I chose this particular picture because I wanted the one where Josh had crazy hair. He never leaves the house without making sure he looks 110% spiffy, so I'm letting the world know what he's really like! *evil grin*



Steve you probably already know, by name if not by site. That is my Star Wars loving, computer fixing husband. He's actually lost quite a bit of weight since this picture was taken. He also smiles occasionally, so don't be fooled by the seriousness of his pose.

Josh you've heard me talk about a lot. I met him about 6 or 7 years ago when we worked in Outpost In Space together. Great guy! He's the assistant principal at Providence "Stepford" Middle school and he's only 27. My constant reminder that I still haven't graduated college with my bachelors degree. :) Here we are driving our friend Paul to the Airport after his visit from France. We call this, the "Yearbook Shot." This picture was taken in 2001 and it wasn't until the other day that I realized we were "Pookie Dressed" in the same sweater.



If you happen to click over to Paul's site and can read French, could someone please tell me if he got married or not. I think it tells, but we all know how good I am with French.

Anthony is another very good friend of mine. He came into the SpRocket as the guy who was supposed to program laser shows, but when they canceled that he became Cheif Projectionist of the SpaceDome IMAX theater. He's very cool and I swear, he knows EVERYTHING. You cannot win a game of Trivial Persuit or Scrabble against him. Trust me.

Shannon is the lady responsible for my Spanish Accent. We used to work together in Daily Reservations and we shared a cubical. We got our work done, barely, but not without cracking each other up about 10 times an hour. If I need the truth, Chani will be the one I know I can hear it from! Also, we can spend hours making fun of things together. Good times. : ) She is also married to...

Greg, who is the Theater Manager at the SpaceDome. I think Greg is the most laid back person that I have ever known. He's a National Guardsman who travels to Thailand once a year to so something complicated and computer related. He is also the master of telling funny stories.

So that is the cast of characters I talk about so much. There are many other people whom I love dearly and I will explain to you all soon. I need to find pictures first, though.

Hope you're having a very Brady day!

No comments: