Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sigh.

I know this might not make sense to many of you, but have you ever thought about how much easier some friendships would be if you really didn't like those people you were friends with? Chew on that with me for a while.

Anyway. Yesterday Sara (a.k.a Scary Spice) sent me this link for a blog called "Knowledge for Thirst" which is a blog written by people who like to try different kinds of drinks and then rate them! This was perfect for me because, as you know, I like doing the same thing. I don't know if any of you care about stuff like that, but I thought it was hilarious. I like the way those guys write and some of their entries had me rolling on the floor. If you have some time to waste, I recommend checking it out. Thank you, Sara!

I was going to go to the gym last night, but I talked myself out of it again. You know, having a gym membership is all good and fine, but it doesn't help you a bit if you aren't actually going out there and working out! I need to be hypnotised so that I look forward to brutal, muscle bruising workouts. I'd totally do that if I could find a hypnotist that didn't make me act like a chicken! : )

Well, I need to run some mounted sketches over to the big man. I'll be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MONICA: My God! Is this a gym card?

CHANDLER: Oh yeah, gym member. I try to go four times a week, but I've missed the last 1200 times.