Monday, October 16, 2006

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend, the one who was so sick and needed the liver and etc. transplants, got a donor!!!!!!!!!!!

She sent a mass e-mail message on Saturday morning while she was at the airport waiting for her flight to Miami. I didn't get it until this morning, but I cannot tell you how much better that makes my day! I haven't gotten any more messages from her mom, so I choose to believe that no news is good news.

She still has a long way to go and will still need prayers, so I hope that everyone who reads this will remember her and pray for her protection and for her to get well soon.

I've been in my office crying like a lunatic. I can only remember crying out of joy once in my life, but now I have done it twice. : )

WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'll keep everyone posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL NEWS