Thursday, October 12, 2006

An open letter to the iPod wearing, bicycle riding idiot I almost creamed with my car,

Dear guy,

I appreciate the fact that you live on campus and have the luxury of riding your bike around rather than driving a car. I can also appreciate the fact that you are doing this because that is one less SUV I have to battle for a parking place. However, please keep in mind that your bike is no match for my Seabring and I will run your butt over if you dart out in front of me without looking again. I also remember you from the other day when I was waking along the crosswalk and you almost hit me with your bike. I realize you probably have some really serious tunes streaming into your head via the white ear plugs, but that is no excuse for buzzing me with your Schwinn. I am not above suffering a broken leg if it means I get to kick you and your bike over in the middle of the street. Sorry to be mean about it, but people like you should be wearing a harness and be led around by your moms, if for no other reason than you have no idea how to propel yourself in public places.

Yours truly,
Kelly


ANYWAYS...

So! Guess who made an A- on her history exam? ME! Of course, why else would I take the time to write about it if it wasn't me? :) The teacher said I was off to a Good (underlined) start and all I need to work on is citing my sources. My essay on the Ara Pacis (Augustan Alter of Peace) was pretty much only marked because of that. *Spirit Fingers* That was a load off of my mind, quite honestly, because I was sure there were all kinds of holes in the thing. WHEW.

Today I had a Dr. appointment and I have a project due in my Graphics class. I'm unusually proud of how my project turned out, which is almost proof positive that the teacher will hate it. Oh well, I like it. He can bite me.

I am so tired. I haven't gotten my daily dose of caffine yet, so I expect to be freebasing Mountain Dew as soon as class is over.

Well, class is starting! I'll be back!

No comments: