Wednesday, October 18, 2006

UPDATE!

I got the following message from a friend of the friend I've been talking about for the past few days:

she went in for surgery about 7 am our time and is scheduled to be there for up to 18 hours...
They have decided to do a liver, small intestine, large intestine, stomach, pancreas, and spleen transplant, although some of that may change once they get in there and see what all they are dealing with... her mom said that the donor came from in-house, so they didn't have to transport the organs, which is good news...


So here's to hoping. Please remember to say a little prayer!

AND RANDOM PICTURENESS

The other day I was looking at some kind of randompost full of pictures and I came across this one:



I'm not sure why that strikes me as hilarious, but it does!

SOCKS!

I finally found some socks to replace the ones that I tore on New Years Eve. The colors are not as varied as the old ones, and the stripes are a little wider, but each toe is a different color,or almost, so they make me happy!



MY CO-WORKERS LOVE ME

I was out one day last week, and when I came back this was on my door:



That sign normally says "Gone To Class", so when people come to my door and it's closed, they don't wait out there all day knocking. However, Ed thought it would be funny to change it while I was away and hope I wouldn't notice. Oh, I noticed, and so did the mail guy and the fire marshall! It's a good thing I like Ed! : )

and one last picture I like to call FUN WITH PHOTOSHOP!

Last weekend I was messing around while some paint was drying and I decided to see if my Halloween false eyelashes looked like something I could wear out of the house. Well, I got a little carried away! : ) The picture is Photoshopped, of course, but the makeup and fan was real. I'm just glad nobody came to the door! That would have seemed strange, indeed!



I had a hard time not smiling when I took that picture. I look like a clown, plus I think I have eyes that are unusually big for my head. I think I'm part alien or something. So have a laugh on me, and I hope the rest of your day is wonderful!

No comments: