Friday, October 13, 2006

I KNEW IT!!!!

That smug little S.O.B of a teacher hated everything. Not just my stuff, but everything! There were some really and truly awesome designs and he dogged everyone. He said that he didn't even want to grade them as is, because he wouldn't be able to give more than a B- on the best one, so he wants us to go back and make the changes he requested...nay...demanded, and he will regrade them. It's not even that the designs were bad for the most part, they just weren't his style! Normally I like that teacher fine, but I wanted to smack him with my boot yesterday. *UGH*

Another thing that ticked me off about him. He has said that we couldn't turn in our work late unless we had the excuse of illness (documented), death (ours) or some other unavoidable and equally horrible thing. Well, Half-Naked-Italian-Exchange-Student didn't have her stuff in or ready to critique...so guess what the new rule is for this project? Those of us who busted our humps to get everything in on time will get 4 extra points...and anyone who was late will not get a penalty.

I would like to hook the eyes right out of his skull. Grrrrrrrrrrr.


In other, and much more plesant news...

Last night I went to Cullman to have dinner with Kenny! Well, we didn't end up eating anything since neither one of us were hungry, but we had a very lovely evening talking and once again learning how to make slideshow presentations on Flash. We finally figured out how to lazy-fy it so that Kenny doesn't have to make a whole new presentation every time he wants to. Goooooooooo us! Well, I say "we" figured it out, but it was really me. No matter what Kenny says.

He started out the evening scaring me to death, though. I was sitting in the rocking chair waiting on him, half asleep and my mind in a whole other dimention, when out of nowhere a set of keys hits me right in the chest. I'm not sure if you've ever been in the midst of a reverie and are suddenly assasulted with cold, metal objects, but it's kind of frightning. My first thought was...well, a very rude word, and then I realized that there was a set of keys hooked to my shirt. My next thought was, "I hope these are Kenny's keys, because I don't want to have to cut someone I have never met before...in Cullman no less." Apparently Kenny had not meant to crack my sternum with his keys, but only to throw them past me. He's just got really bad aim. :)

On the way home I had to take a detour because there was a gas leak somewhere on my route and they had blocked off Hwy 20, so that added some time to my getting home-ness, but it wasn't too bad.

It's cold in my office...FINALLY! I love fall. : )

No comments: