Wednesday, October 25, 2006

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING


1) I do not have idle hands. I realized this the other day when I had a red scarf tied around my purse that I ended up messing with the WHOLE evening. I tied it in my hair, around my waist, around my arm, around my friend, I used it as a lasso...just all kinds of crazy things. I've also notcied I do this with the juniper seed necklace that Mr. Lee brought me back from out west. Apparently I do this either when I'm nervous or when I just don't know what to do with myself. If anything is within reach of me, I'm going to mess with it. If there is nothing to play with, I play with my hair. I hope that's not annoying!

2) I've seen a LOT of people abusing the leggings that are oh-so-stylish these days. Either wear pantyhose or DON'T, people! They are NOT cute! This whole 80s fashion redux thing is not cute either. I don't care if you are Sandra Bullock, a bubble dress isn't flattering on a grown woman. Oh, yeah, I had one once. It was mint green with poofy sleeves, but I was 9. Also, rouching just makes it look slept in. So put down the 80s clothes and back slowly away...

3) I gesticulate quite wildly when I talk. Maybe this goes along with the non-idle hands business or something. I make a lot of messes this way! : )

4) I had a dream last night that was so strange. I dreamed I was walking through an aquarium and the fish started jumping out of the containers and flinging themselves at me. I was having to pick them up and put them back in the water before they died, but I was grossed out about having to touch them. Also, a gecko in a terrarium threw gravel at me that stuck in my hair. At some point later, I was helping someone put the tank cover back on their toilet and they locked me in their bathroom. Who wants to interpret that one? Eh?

I'm stopping here for now!

No comments: