Tuesday, October 24, 2006

And now, the next edition of

"WHO 'DAT? WHO 'DERE?"

The other morning, we had a farewell breakfast for one of our co-workers who got a job with Delta and will soon be moving to Atlanta. As part of our festivities, our VP wanted a group picture that the guy leaving could take with him. Here it is! I decided to post it so you will know the people I work with.



Starting Top Row, Left:

Sam: He is my immediate boss. I'm his assistant, so when he doesn't have time to do something, I do it! He's the one who made all of the Ms. Baker masks (and so I gave him a monkey in honor of that). He's really, very cool.

Jennifer: I'm not really sure what Jennifer does exactly, but I know she travels a lot and stays busy. She's also a dance instructor and she rides bicycles in really long races for fun.

Al: Al used to work for one of the local news programs a while back and now he's the media liasion between the Sprocket and the world. He's really funny and makes great chili! He's also a very good story teller, so if you ever get a chance to hear him tell the toilet story, you'll laugh till you throw up. : )

Amy: Amy is our Marketing director. She shills for money and publicity and can pretty much talk anyone into anything! She's really nice and funny, and LOUD.

Rodney: Rod is the senior designer in our department. You've probably seen something he's designed if you've ever gotten an ad, calender, or program guide for camp. He's also really sweet AND he just got engaged!

Starting Bottom Left:

Ed: I had to Photoshop Ed into the picture because he had to miss the breakfast. Awwww. Granted, it's not a very good patch job, but at least he's in there! As we all know, Ed is the devil.

Holly: Holly is the senior VP of Marketing for the SpRocket. She gets very nervous, but she's very good at her job! She and Amy started at about the same time, so they work well together and can be mean to each other without one of them getting fired. : )

Roderick: Roderick is the guy who just left us. He was the web master for the Space Camp web pages as well as the museum. We'll miss him! He was always asking me how to spell stuff, and we all know, that doesn't happen that often.

and finally

Me: You know me, but I liked the picture, so I didn't block myself out of it this time. Don't you just love my skully head scarf? : )

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I love your blog, it is very nice. You can see pictures of me on http://nudecharm.net - See you soon baby ;)