Wednesday, May 09, 2007

AHEM.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to retract my last blog entry, which told of the many, many artifacts and pieces of artwork destroyed in the fire at the Bus Barn on Monday. I was told, unequivocally, that there were no - I REPEAT- no priceless and irreplaceable, space related artifacts damaged or otherwise cremated in that fire. I'd hate to have that rumor SPIN out of control. I didn't mean to LIE to anyone, and I know now that to even think that any of our important artifacts could have been improperly stored in a non-humidity controlled, probably not sealed, and certainly inappropriately protected area of our property would be an embarrassment to our business and our crack (maybe on crack) team of archivists and historians. I'd like to apologize for misleading you with false information. You may spit on me without recourse at our next meeting. *smirk*

Oh, and I also lost my entire supply of Sentra in that fire. Sentra is a rigid plastic sheet that enables me to create my fabulous, and certainly uncriticizing, signage. Boo. Now I am going to get behind on my jobs! Darn that fire for burning nothing except for my supplies and the building it was stored in!

Oh, and I also hurt myself again while painting the Space Dome wall. How much of a goober do you have to be to hurt yourself while painting? Geez. I have to wear a wrist brace most of the time, but I'm going to decorate it so that it looks less...medical. I don't care if I hurt myself, I will always feel like that kid who wears band-aids for attention if I have to wear any kind of appliance. Oy.

No comments: