Wednesday, May 23, 2007

WELL, THIS IS DISTURBING.

Today I was checking my blog tracker to see what people who had visited my site had searched for when they stumbled upon me. One search topic jumped out at me right away. Someone had looked for "Peppermint Patty in a Graduation Gown."

Dear, Lord.

I know for a fact that I have never, NEVER, described myself as Peppermint Patty, so I can't figure out how they found me by looking for that! However, it brought an unfortunate idea into my head.

So, I look like Peppermint Patty now? I've already been told I have a rather uncanny resemblance to Velma Dinkley (the hip, hip lady of Scooby Doo), and I've already been told I look freakishly like Meg Griffin of The Family Guy. So I decided that I would do a comparison to find out who was right. I did a little bit of sloppy Photo Shop magic to make the comparison a little easier. You'll have to excuse my picture being in black and white and the others in color, but I had grayscaled it for something else. So tell me what you think. You may have to click on it to see it better.











I'm Meg Griffin, aren't I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best I can figure is, you talked about the unrelated topics (or kind of related) of chocolate (hence the peppermint patty) and graduation.
Speaking of unrelated topics, I'm going to go research Shatner tix.