Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Everyone who is tired of reading about, watching stories about, or hearing snippets about Rosie O'Donnell, raise your hand,

You'll have to pardon me for this, but it's about time someone handed that heifer her butt, and I'm glad it was that skinny little blonde lady from The View.

OK, so I'm home now, and I still have no idea what to do with myself. I keep thinking that I need to do homework or a project, and when I realize that isn't the case, I just kind of go brain numb. Luckily, that isn't a completely new feeling for me. : ) I know I should probably clean the house or something like that, but I just don't want to. SIGH. Oh well, I'll have to do it one of these days.

I wanted to add something about that weird dream I kept having while on my trip. The guy behind the counter who kept forgetting my lunch order was Bruce Willis. Does this mean I feel that Bruce has abandoned me? Probably. He's just usually so attentive... ; )

No comments: