Friday, May 18, 2007

YCOTD! (I really need a banner for this)

Pecan Caramel Duet: Crunchy pecan-filled caramel layered over chocolate caramel enrobed in milk chocolate.

OK, I was a little gun shy of this one because it had pecans in it. Not that I don't like pecans, I do, it's just that the one I had yesterday that broke my teeth had pecans in it. Now I'm scared of pecans...great. :( Now every time I come across these nuts I'm going to fall to the ground, shake my fist and yell..."peKHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS!" (bad Star Trek reference. I'll move on.)

Look how lovely this one is with all of the swirlies on top! I love it when food gets screen printed! Also, and a little off subject, I've noticed that Godiva never "covers" anything with chocolate...Godiva "enrobes" things in chocolate. Kind of like the centers of these candies come home from a long day at work, kick off their shoes and someone brings them a nice, fluffy, chocolate bath robe to lounge in before they are ruthlessly gnawed out of existence.

Anyways, I'm going to eat it, even though it has the scary pecans in it. I even had it out of the fridge, just in case. It smells lovely, kind of like when you open a container of cocoa powder when your making a cake. I almost hate to eat the pretty top part.

Oh. My. Lanta.

No words...should have...sent a...poet....

10 out of 10

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Now that's a great reference.

This one, however, is better.

Enjoy your chocolates!