Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It's time again for:

YUMMY CHOCOLATE OF THE DAY! (nice complimentary background, huh?)

The Dark Mint Medallion: A crisp, refreshing mint filling in a dark chocolate shell.

Technically, since these are both exactly the same, it can count as just one chocolate. No seriously, it can. My chocolate, my rules...so suck it! : )

These are some of my favorite of all chocolates, with minty goodness surrounded by dark chocolate. My only problem with them is the naked woman in relief on the shell. Granted, it is the very essence of Godiva, but still. Not that I'm going to let that stop me from eating them, of course. One of the great things about this type of chocolate is that you don't get that smell of mint before you actually bite down on it. To me, that is bad form all the way around. You need to be surprised by the mint. Like, oh look, here is a round and seemingly solid chocolate piece of candy...*bite*...OMG! It's got mint in it! How perfect! But I digress. Eating a Dark Mint Medallion is like eating a York Peppermint Patty strait from the candy dish of God. The chocolate is nice and crisp, and the mint, oh the mint...you can almost taste the leaves they made it out of. Do you think I could get away with eating one of these every morning instead of brushing my teeth? Anyone?

Now go away. I have the other half of my one chocolate to finish.

No comments: