Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I had meant to add this picture to my last blog entry, but I reached my time quota at work and the stupid firewall thing blocked me out of adding this, so here.



This is the picture of me and the Kenny! The first one made in over 10 years!

I am refusing to admit anymore that my stupid IT guy only gives us 15 minutes to look at the majority of websites at the Sprocket, so my new excuse is that this much sexy wouldn't fit onto my other entry. : )

Speaking of Kenny, he gave me a ginormous box of Godiva, the chocolate I am most likely to leave my native country for, as a graduation gift. I didn't realize until I read about his somewhat complicated search for it in his blog, that aquiring the afore mentioned chocolate was an exercise in both patience and almost futility. SO, I figured that it would be a shame to let the oppourtunity go to waste and only say thank you. I am now attempting to stretch out my lovely gift for the maximum amount of enjoyment by only eating one piece a day, and also let you guys come along for the ride by showing you my YUMMY CHOCOLATE OF THE DAY!

Today's selection will be:

Cinnamon Blush: Creamy Milk Chocolate ganashe infused with the warmth of sweet cinnamon in a milk chocolate shell.*

You can smell the cinammon before you even taste it. I've just recently learned the joy of cinammon and chocolate together, so this is a lovely, lovely, lovely thing to find inside the box.

Wow. *ggggglllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
Don't worry, that was the sound of my face melting onto the desk in sheer joy. You know that spot on a dog that, if you scratch it, it's hind leg starts to shake? This chocolate did that to me. 9 out of a possible 10.

*As written in the chocolate map inside the box.

No comments: