Tuesday, May 22, 2007






Dangit, I did it again! I need to look at my pictures before I eat these things.

*Moon River plays softly as you wait*

Praline Crescent: Satiny-smooth hazlenut and milk chocolate praline in a milk chocolate shell.

I can't believe I'm about to say this.

Plarg! Plarg, plarg, plarg*.

I didn't like this one at all. I don't know what was wrong with it, because I tend to like the praline ones. Heck, I'm southern. Praline is not even an aquired taste when you are born in the south. It just...is. I think it had something to do with the way the middle of it felt when I bit into it, I don't know. It's so rare that I DON'T like a chocolate that I feel a little dizzy at the concept.

I think I need to lie down or something.

*That is kind of a cross between a gag and a spitting sound. Don't be alarmed.

No comments: