Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another meme stolen from Annie.

1. Do you wake up cranky?
Not usually. I will if I don't want to do something and Steve pokes at me until I'm up. That can send me into a murderous rage.

2. If an ex said he hates you, you say…?
Awwwww, princess. Bless your heart. Here, wipe the mascara off your face and tell me what I did to make you so sad.

3. Would you curse in front of your parents?
I have in front of my mom. Never in front of my dad.

4. If a fairy godmother comes into your life, you…?
Probably run and hide behind the couch. I mean, that would be weird.

5. What is your current annoyance?
Finding clothes that fit properly.

6. Do you like drama?
Not really. On Lost and Battlestar Galactica, but other than that, I can leave it.

7. What kind of camera do you have?
Kodak something. It isn't fancy, but it makes nice pictures and is uber-portable.

8. Last time you were on a boat and where?
Yikes...my senior year of high school I went on a cruise. Other than that I'm not sure unless it was at a boat show or something like that.

9. Do you take daily vitamins or medications?
Yep. Well, not so many vitamins, but other meds. I don't like pills, but I also don't want medical unpleasantness, so you know, lesser of the two evils and all.

10. Where is your computer located?
My desktop PC and iMac are on my desk in the blue office. My laptop doesn't have a permanent home.

11. Would you ever eat cow poop?
Considering where I grew up, I'm not altogether certain I haven't been tricked into doing it already. However, I wouldn't do it on purpose.

12. What was the last thing you bought?
Lunch at Wendy's.

13. What country has the best food?
Mexico or Italy. I'll tell you for certain when I go to Italy.

14. Last time you used a coupon?
I don't generally use them. I should, but I don't like to.

15. Are you afraid of roller coasters?
Not in the traditional sense. I get motion sickness easily, so they tend to make me want to vomit. I don't like to vomit, so...there you go.

16. If your best friend told you he or she was moving, you…?
Chalk it up as an extension of the trend. Then I'd ask for an address.

17. Would you rather go to a party or out of town?
Probably out of town.

18. Apple Bottom Jeans or Hollister gift card?
I'm not sure what Apple Bottom Jeans are, but they probably don't make my size. Hollister also doesn't make my size, but makes me physically ill due to the piped in stink of their cologne and loud music. I'd rather do neither. I'd rather have my own clothing line and effete salesmen who tell me everything looks fabulous on me.

19. Do you think you’re dumb?
Sometimes, but only rarely. Naive, more like.

20. Say a random word?
Fishing license.

21. Do you wear anything with skulls?
If you mean skulls printed on them, yes. If you mean things with actual skulls, no.

22. What is/was your school mascot?
High School - very non-PC Indian (heh), Calhoun I think was a hawk and UAH was a charger, which is a horse. I didn't really pay attention to that stuff, so I could be wrong.

23. Do you own a class ring or letterman jacket?
A high school class ring, but it didn't look like one. I think they are ugly! I lettered in Band (shut. up.) but I didn't get a jacket for it.

24. At what age do you want to be married?
I'm currently married and became that way at 22. If I were to ever not be married, I think I'd just live in sin with some gorgeous man until we were 90, and then marry him on the Today Show just to keep the gossip down.

25. Is divorce an option?
Everything is an option. I'd rather like to think that it would take something terribly bad to actually make cause for a divorce. If I did it over something minor, I'd feel like a quitter. That being said... sometimes it seems like a good option! :)

26. What color is your luggage?
Black with Bad Mother...oh, wait...it's black with a skull printed scarf tied around the handle and a tangent drawn on the front in gold paint pen.

27. Where and when did you last go on vacation?
Out west! Nevada, Utah and Arizona. If we passed through any other states, it all looked so similar that I didn't realize.

28. Where is your mom right now?
At her house, I'm guessing.

29. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Nothing in particular. It's 6:40 on Saturday morning, so I can do whatever I damn well please!

30. What is your 5-year plan?
I just want to be happy. However that can work is my plan.

31. What is your 10-year plan?
See above.

32. One wish?
If I could actually lose weight, that would be awesome.

No comments: