Thursday, May 08, 2008

I don't think that Twitter likes my work computer. It's only hit or miss as to whether or not I can post at all, so most of the time the things I enter never get published. My guess, since I know for a fact that Twitter works with Macintosh just fine, is that my OS is too old to handle it. My OS is too old to handle a lot of things, actually.

I've asked that my computer be upgraded to at least a more recent version of OSX, but they apparently don't feel that I need to be able to update my programs and use certain files. No, no...that's OK! I don't mind being berated because something didn't get done because I can't open a file that was created on a version of a program that was written in the past five years. No problem! I'm really not sure why they have a problem with updating my computer. I can't even get extra RAM! If I try to use a filter in Photoshop, my program crashes!

I guess I just have to wait for someone else to need a new computer so that I can have their old one. Either that, or I'm going to have to load the application beatMacwithbat.app to see if that will help. :)

No comments: