Sunday, May 25, 2008

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) I had to leave church early today due to a headache. I can't tell if it's just a sinus headache that will eventually go away, or if it's going to be one of those that will soon have me down in the fetal position trying not to puke. It's touch and go for now, and the Excedrin hasn't really done its magic like normal. At least me eye has stopped feeling as if it were going to explode out of my head. That's got to count for something, right?

2) When did Aston Kutcher become some kind of relationship guru? I just read an article in Harper's Bazaar (yeah, I know, but it was free.) where he was talking about what makes a woman attractive, in his opinion. Granted, most of what he said made sense, but I don't know if women should take his advice on how to look. His wife, although beautiful, is 80% silicone and plastic. His idea of beautiful is apparently a FemBot.

3) I made more brownies yesterday! I didn't make them from scratch, though. I added the extra ingredients for Wrath of Pecan brownies to a mix. I guess we can dub these "Warp Speed Wrath of Pecan" brownies. Could I get any geekier?

4) I went shopping yesterday and managed to spend too much money by accident. I misread a sale sign in the store. :( I was too embarrassed to say anything while I was paying, so I am going to have to go back today and return one of the things I bought. I'm not too destroyed over it, though. When I tried them on, I was reminded that short, chubby women just don't look that good in capri pants. Well, I'm generalizing, but at least I don't think I look good in them. So, back they go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spending too much by accident???

Anonymous said...

Of course you can spend too much by accident. I can find many ways to spend too much.


See Indy yet?

Kenny said...

Wrath of Pecan. I get it now.

Previously I was too fixated on the idea of brownies to catch the joke.

Tae said...

Kenny...boo.