Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I just deactivated my Facebook account. No offense to those of you who were my friends, but it kind of blew. It basically only let me do things if I asked three or more people to join in, and quite frankly, I don't want to be anyone's spam, thanks. I also realized that some guy who I didn't know, but he seems to think we know each other, was only using his friend association with me so that he could "invite" me to do stuff so he could play games and stuff. I had such a backlog of requests from him that it took forever for me to delete them. At any rate...it's gone.

Let's see...gotten rid of Twitter, now Facebook. Now I'll just have to get rid of MySpace and then start deactivating actual, real-life-in-person friendships! Mwahahahahaaaaaaaa.

Nah, you don't have to worry. OK, well, maybe a couple of you do.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree the spamming invites suck on Facebook. I generally don't respond to 99% of notifications I receive, which is probably a shame because I'm sure some people, like me, only send them when we think someone will like them. If an app requires I invite people, I generally drop the app.
That said, there are still a lot of apps which don't require invites. Personally, I love facebook. P.S. Did you see the pic I got from google images for you? I emailed it

Anonymous said...

Hmph. That's all I have to say about that.

Kenny said...

I fear for the blog.

Tae said...

Diva: Yes I got your picture and I love it! As soon as I can remember, I'll post the three images I got so I can share with the rest of the class.

Annie: I veto your hmph. VETO IT!

Kenny: Don't worry, the blog is safe. As our friendship has apparently become mainly digital, I will not delete the remaining link. ;)

Anonymous said...

If you veto, then I double triple hmph you. :-)

Kenny said...

We'll always have Email.

This could be the beginning of a virtual friendship!

Actually we should get together soon. Yes, let's. Before you decide to disconnect the phone even. *shudder*

Anonymous said...

You can't get rid of me, we be fambly

Tae said...

Don't worry! Of course you can't get rid of fambly!