Monday, May 05, 2008

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) Note to self: It's probably best if I don't include phrases like "gigantic weenie" in my blog posts from now on. This will only come back to bite me in the butt when the wrong kind of people are directed here through a search engine. Yikes.

2) The ankle is doing much better, thanks! I got some great advice and it seems to have helped. The ankle is still swollen pretty badly, but it doesn't hurt nearly as much. Either it has started to heal or I've completely destroyed my nerve endings. Either way, at least it isn't that painful.

3) The visits back to mom's house have stopped being something I look forward to and have started being an event that prompts uncomfortable silences and tension headaches. I came home yesterday, went to bed and pulled the covers up over my head. Someone please adopt me. Families aren't supposed to be that way. Also, and not completely off topic, I'd like a pox on the houses of nosey, hurtful, and gossipy small town a-holes who feel the need to spread everyone's business to anyone who will listen. Thank God I escaped at least that much.

4) Puppies, chocolate, Johnny Depp, David Tennant, Star Trek Marathons, beaches, presents, margaritas, dinner with friends, more puppies, more chocolate, and Josh Groban singing Christmas carols. These will be my happy thoughts today!

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Glad to hear it is feeling better. Just follow your advice for a long time. Rest and wrap and etc. If it is just a sprain you need to keep in mind that its going to be troublesome for a fairly lengthy spell. So rest it lots, keep it up, etc.

And don't be afraid to seek out some more professional assistance if necessary.