Wednesday, May 21, 2008

For Aunt Brenda: 100 more things about me.

1. What time were you born? 10:20 a.m.

2. Fat kid or skinny kid? Skinny until I had surgery, then chunky, then woah...yikes.

3. Did you have siblings? Yes. I still do, as a matter of fact.

4. Would you rather play sports, watch sports, or neither? I would rather do neither. I don't enjoy sports.

5. What's your middle name? Martin now, previously it was Diane.

6. What's your mother's middle name? Jeannie

7. What's your social security number? (just kidding)

8. Beach or mountains? BEACH! BEACH! BEACH!

9. Ocean or swimming pool? I love the ocean! If there are dangerous things swimming, I will not get into it, however.

10. When did you laugh the hardest in your life, and what were the circumstances? After our youth teacher dropped off one of our friends after a get-together, she ran to get her new puppy so that she could show him to those of us in the car. When she ran up to the window, she slipped and the dog flew one way and all we could see were her feet going the other way. I'm glad she was OK, but to this day I can't even think about that without laughing so hard I cry. It took a long time to answer this one because of the laughing.

11. Did you go to your prom? I've been to 4 of them. With my boyfriend in 10th grade (his senior prom), I went stag to my junior prom (Ahem. Yeah, you, I'm still bitter.), with a friend from church to my senior prom, and to my gay ex-boyfriend's senior prom as an unwitting beard.

12. What was your major in college, and would you choose it again? Studio Art. Heck yes, I had so much fun that it didn't feel like school half of the time.

13. What is your favorite food, and what dessert would you like to have after it? Krystal's then Stone Cold Creamery Ice Cream

14. Video games or board games or card games? Board games if they are trivia games. Only trivia games if it isn't Star Wars Trivia games.

15. War? Huah, Good God Y'all! It's a necessary evil.

16. What is your dream car? One that only had to be filled with gas once a month. Also, my current car.

17. Morning person or night person? Both. I'm annoyingly cheerful.

18. Paper or plastic? Paper, as long as everything fits into one bag. I've been trying to use my cloth bags, but I always forget to bring them shopping with me.

19. Coke or pepsi? Coke.

20. Would you rather throw a party, or go to a party? Throw one. Then I can escape into the kitchen when I get shy.

21. What household chore do you hate the most? All of them. ALL OF THEM.

22. If you got in a fight with a person similar to you in size, what would your first move be? Run. I'm big and scary.

23. Finish this sentence: My job would be better if........I could get vacation and sick leave.

24. How many languages do you speak? One

25. What is your favorite way to exercise? Crochet. I have wicked strong thumbs. ; ) Actually, I like to ride my bike, but I don't get a chance to do it that often anymore.

26. Do you consider yourself fat? I don't think I'd capsize a standard canoe or anything, but I'm certainly overweight for my height.

27. Camping? No. Not at all.

28. Finish this sentence: Women want to lose weight so they ....look better than everyone else.

29. Finish this sentence: Men want to lose weight so they ....can believe all of the girls are looking at them.

30. If you could meet any person in history, who would it be? King Henry VIII. I'd have a good chance of becoming Queen of England. He was kind of a man whore.

31. If you could have 1 super power, what would it be? Dream Control.

32. Do you like your family most of the time? Most of the time. Some of the time I want to stop being related to them altogether.

33. Where were you born? Huntsville, AL

34. Who is your favorite comedic actor? Steve Carrell (as long as it isn't in a Jud Atapow movie)

35. Who is your favorite singer? I don't have a single favorite.

36. Without looking at a dictionary, in your own words, define the word "viscosity"?
The density of a liquid and the speed at which it flows. I have no idea.

37. What is your All time favorite TV show? Star Trek

38. If someone tells you a joke you've heard 1,000 times before, you......still laugh. It's rude to say, "You've already told that one."

39. Do you talk in a crowded theater? Under my breath to the person next to me so that we can make jokes about the movie.

40. Would you rather have an appetizer or a dessert? It depends on where I'm eating.

What is the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the following:

41. Butler: face (That is what I call my dog.)

42. Butterfly: Kisses (damned song)

43. Pancakes: Blueberry

44. Chair: Cushion

45. Grass: Mow

46. Jesus Christ: It's a Lion!

47. Computer: Savvy

48. Money: Shopping

49. Muscles: Buff Guy

50. Paper: Art

51. Ants: Still in my bathroom

52. Aunt: Peggy

53. Ain't: Misbehavin'

54. Flow: Chart

55. Heavenly body: Angels

56. Bus driver: Forrest Gump (I don't know why)

57. Homer: Simpson

58. Hola: Y'all

59. Newspaper: Weekly

60. Brass knuckles: Brass Monkey

61. Teenagers: Suck

62. Holidays: Stress

63. Prison: Folsom Blues

64. Underwear: clean

65. Politics: vomit

66. Hell: no, we won't go!

67. Night: Hawks

68. Knight: Rider

69. Reading: is fundemental

70. Sesame Street: How you get to...

71. In your own words, define the word "courage": The ability to still do the things that scare you to death.

72. In your own words, define the word "butterscotch": Yellow and yummy.

73. How tall are you? 5' 4"

74. How much do you weigh? Dude, I'm not going to tell you that!

75. Seriously, how much do you weigh? *blank stare*

76. Would you like to go to New York? Maybe. It seems kind of big and crowded for my tastes, though.

77. Were you picked first or last in school PE? I don't think we ever chose teams in PE.

78. For fun, would you rather ride a horse or a motorcycle? Motorcycle.

79. Do you prefer to read or talk? I like to do both. I don't like to do them at the same time.

80. What is your favorite part about going to carnivals? Leaving them.

81. Birthday cake or ice cream? Ice Cream.

82. If you were lost out in the woods, what would you do? Pray that the Blaire Witch was really only a movie.

83. Do you want fries with that? Always.

84. Do your friends talk about you behind your back? I'm pretty sure. It's okay, though.

85. Sunsets or sunrises? Sunsets.

86. Would you take drugs if they were legal? No. I'll be designated driver and black mail picture taker.

87. What is the first thing that attracts you to someone of the opposite sex? Eyes and Smile.

88. What is the biggest mistake America has made during the last 100 years? Reality TV

89. Why do assassins tend to go by 3 names? To be specific. You wouldn't want just any Lee Oswald to get blamed for something, would you?

90. If your ex wanted you back, what would your response to them be? Which one?

91. I have to go to the bathroom. Thoughts? Ew, thanks.

92. On your next birthday, how old will you be? 31

93. Who would win a fistfight between you and your best friend? Dear Lord, I don't know. Which best friend? That would make the difference.

94. What is the greatest compliment anyone has ever paid you? A girl I went to school with, who I'd always kind of been in awe of once said "I wish I could be like you. You aren't scared of anything."

95. To be, or not to be? Both.

96. What song is going through your head right now? "A Kiss To Build A Dream On"

97. Do you ever cry at songs, and if so, which songs? Butterfly Kisses (damned song) even more now since my father died.

98. If you were stranded on a desert island with a CD player and only 1 CD, what
would it be? How To Survive On A Desert Island For Dummies Audio Book

99. No good deed goes ____________ : unplanned.

100. How many people will fill this out? I don't know. Am I psychic or something?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Very entertaining, as always. And instructive.


I remain blown away by the fishing license up there in the sky with the cheese grater.

Nudge Stephen to do this. It is like a nice visit with my friends to "help me make it through the night."

Tae said...

I'm glad you enjoy them! Steve said that he would fill this one out as soon as he had some time. His St. Louis co-worker is here this week and they are busy.