Friday, May 02, 2008

Another One

1. Do you like blue cheese?
In its proper place I do!

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Not that I know of. I hope not!


3. Do you own a gun?
Yes, two of them.


4. Your favorite song?
I have too many to name just one. Right now it's the song "Mercy" by Duffy.


5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No


6. What do you think of hot dogs?
They'll do when you haven't got anything else.


7. Favorite Christmas song?
Come and Rejoice & O HOly Night


8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Chocolate milk


9. Can you do push ups?
Yes, but not that many.


What happened to question 10?
It was imprisoned in Guantanamo Bay for treason.


11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
The ring I bought myself when I graduated college.


12. Favorite hobby?
I have so many that I can't pick just one.


13. Secret weapon to get the opposite sex?
Roofies and boobs.


14. Do you have A.D.D?
No, not at all! Hey, let's go ride bikes!


15. What one trait do you hate about yourself?
Mt weight, I guess.


16. Middle Name?
Martin

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
I'm tired, my foot hurts, and I'm cold.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday,
Bottle of water, a hot dog, a bag of chips

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, Coke Zero, Ginger Ale


20. Current worry right now?
My mother getting married to a man I don't know very well.

21. Current hate right now?
people who don't use their blinkers!

22. Favorite place to be?
At the beach.

23. How did you bring in the New Year?
I was asleep.

24. Where would you like to go?
Monterey, CA

25. Name three people who will complete this?
I don't know if anyone will or not!

26. Do you own slippers?
Four pairs, I think.

27. What shirt are you wearing?
my Wal-Mart I-Can-Get-It-Dirty one

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I'm not sure I've ever slept on satin sheets, so I don't know. I like flannel ones, though.

29. Can you whistle?
Indeed

30. Favorite color(s)?
Blue

31. Would you be a pirate?
Yarrrrr, you betcha.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Lately, Me & Mrs. Jones.

33. Favorite girl's name?
Rose

34. Favorite boy's name?
Seth

35. What's in your pocket right now?
Lint.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
A movie someone e-mailed me.

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
I never had characters on my sheets.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I've been fairly lucky not to have badly injured, but I did cut the crap out of my thumb once when working with stained glass. I probably should have gotten stitches, but I was tough.

39. Do you love where you live?
Sure, why not.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
2 that work and 1 that died not long ago.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Probably Josh

42. How many dogs do you have?
2 - Butler and Bear

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I don't think so.

45. What is your favorite book?
I have too many favorites, so I'll just give you a core sample: Pretty much anything by Stephen King, Gone With the Wind & Circle of Friends.

46. What is your favorite candy?
Godiva Chocolates

47. What is your favorite Sports Team?
I don't really have a favorite.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
It Is Well

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Being alseep

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you
woke up?
Something along the lines of "Dear God, please don't make it time to get up yet."

No comments: