Friday, May 16, 2008

I think the lady who cut my hair yesterday was drunk. I don't mean she messed up my hair or anything. In fact, it's probably the best haircut I've gotten in a while, but the stylist was acting very strange.

She was talking very slow and slurring her words and she kept repeating herself. She was also cutting very, very slow. She would slur a few words, take a snip, slur a few more, take a snip, stand back, take a snip and etc. It was like having Paula Abdul cut my hair. It was a bit nerve wracking to say the least. I kept picturing myself walking out of the place with a mullet or a Dudley Moore hairdo, so I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out just fine. However, she did spend an unusually long time drying my hair. It was already dry, but she just kept on drying it. She also swiped my debit card three times before she realized that she didn't have the computer on the right setting to receive a transaction.

People like her are the reason I don't get my hair cut that often. I don't think I could stand the stress.

No comments: