Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I had one of those memory flashes the other day. You know, the ones where you suddenly, and usually for no reason, start thinking of something random from your past? My flash was about "Pop Up Videos." I LOVED that show, although I can't really explain why that was. I think it was because I like trivia, and that show was full of it.

At any rate, I found the site where you can watch pop-up videos online!

The songs on there are kind of old, since the show aired from the mid to late 90's, but it had reminded me of some really great songs I used to listen to as well as some really lame ones that I didn't know were bad until I saw them again. I've also realized that even though I don't care for Celine Dion's music, that chick can SING! I've also realized that for some reason, I'd like to punch Jewel in the neck for being a self righteous neo-hippie. I'm not proud of that though.

Anyways, go and watch a few and relive songs from your past.

No comments: