Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MORE RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) I've been having weird dreams lately. I'd say they are recurring, but they aren't the same dreams each time. However, they do have the same subject matter. There are two distinct dreams that I keep having: One is the spider dream. Last night I dreamed that a giant spider crawled down my wall and got into my hair. I had a come apart. I woke up standing on the floor on Steve's side of the bed, pulling at my hair and saying that spiders were in my hair. Of course I was in crazy town, but I still made Steve turn on the light so that I could make sure there weren't really any spiders. He got pissed at having to turn the light on, but I think he'd be even more pissed if the giant spiders were real! The other dream is that I'm traveling with The Doctor of Doctor Who fame. Not any specific one (darn it) but I just know I'm with him. The only problem is that I'm usually the "Red Shirt" companion. We go on the trips like the ones on the show, but I'm usually the one who gets attacked by weird aliens or giant dogs. Fun stuff.

2) Epic, epic fail, by the way.

3) I finally got the decals added to the Mobile Quarantine Facility yesterday! Go Me! I walked down to the DC at about 8:00, which was just in time to completely miss everything that went on there with Good Morning America. Of course, I never watch Good Morning America, so I may have spoken to one of the reporters, or whatever they are, and never knew it. I did exchange plesantries with some of the crew, though. They are usually nicer than the talent anyways!

4) INDIANA JONES IN 9 DAYS! Fangirl mode: On.

5) Speaking on Indiana Jones, I found out that I finally have something in common with my nephews. We all like the IJ movies. We watched Raiders of the Lost Ark on Sunday afternoon and they actually asked me questions and didn't once say "Aunt Kelly, you're weird." It's a refreshing change. :)

No comments: