Friday, June 16, 2006

Congratulations to Christy and Matt! They just found out they are going to have a baby! She wants kids badly, so I'm glad this worked out for them! : )

I've been working on giant magnets for our busses today. They are advertising a day camp that is apparently going on. They are huge and the magnetic material is dulling my Exacto knives like crazy! I do not love these magnets. :P

Yesterday, Ed sent me a link to poeTV and it has some really funny video clips on it. If I may recommend one, "Skeleton Biker chases Mexicans." I don't know exactly where the video came from (it's all is Spanish), but it's priceless. Also, I recommend "Cats Being Awesome." I'm a dog person normally, but I love to watch cats spaz out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jon and I are totally addicted to YouTube.