Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Oh yeah, one more thing. My nephew, Logan, told me a joke Sunday that had me rolling. I'm not sure if it's actually funny or if it was just funny coming from him. It's a blonde joke, so to all of my blonde friends out there...forgive me. I already know you're smarter than I am anyways! :)

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead escape from prison and were running from the police. The escapees ended up running to a farm and they all climbed into holding bins in a potato shed. The cops burst in and looked around. They saw three of the bins shaking around a bit. They went to the bin here the brunette was hiding and they kicked it. The brunette said "Meow!" and the cop said "Eh, it's just a cat." They went to the bin where the redhead had hidden and kicked it. The redhead said "Woof" and the cop said "Eh, it's just a dog." They then moved to the bin where the blonde was hiding and kicked it. The blonde said "Potato!"

No comments: