Monday, June 26, 2006

Okay, so you know I've been sewing lately, right? Well, I was doing so well! I cut everything out just right, I was following directions (which I rarely do) and my shirt was coming along so well! I was doing one of the last steps in the pattern, and I pulled the shirt off of the machine to look at it, and lo and behold, I sewed the bottom half on inside out! BLAST! I used the machine's tiniest stitches so that it wouldn't pull apart, and now I can't pull the stitches out!

Arrrgh! I am fairly certain that if it were up to me to make clothes for my family, we'd all get arrested for public indecency.

Now all of the money I used on material has been wasted. However, fear not! I pulled down a curtain that I didn't like and I'm using it to start all over! :) i a, determined!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't be the first time you wore something made of curtain material, Scarlett.

Sewing is DEFINITELY something I vow every year to learn. I've bought patterns, material, the Dummies guide... if only I could thread the darn machine. Someday I'll take a class.

Good luck!