Thursday, June 08, 2006

Oy Vey, people!

I just grabbed a pack of gum and popped a piece in my mouth. Then I had to remove said piece of gum so that I could remove the paper it was wrapped in! What is wrong with me today?! I think it has something to do with my lack of directon since Steve's been gone. No one to keep me on my toes! : )

Speaking of Steve, if anyone hears from him, could you let me know if he's still alive?


I'm thinking of having an adventure in the next couple of days. The only trouble is, I have no idea what to do. I need some suggestions! My only criteria is that it can't be dangerous and I have to be home in time to feed the puppies. : ) Help!

MORE TO COME...

1 comment:

Tae said...

News Flash from St. Louis. Emergency workers have been working around the clock to keep the arch from falling. It has started leaning towards the west side, and continues to move at a rate of 3 feet per day. Engineers say the cause is a large massive head that arrived in St Charles late Sunday afternoon.

-Deve Solo