Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Shhhhhhh. Don't tell anyone, but I'm wearing one of my nightgowns at work today!

Well, technically it's really a dress. A comfortable,stretchy,flowery dress. Steve hates it and told me I looked like someone from Mamma's Family when I wore it, so out of shame it was demoted to a comfortable, stretchy, flowery nightgown. Today, however, I was having one of those days where I couldn't find anything to wear that seemed comfortable or that looked right. You know what I'm talking about, right? So in complete and utter desperation I reached into the clothes holding thingie (don't know how to spell armoire unless that is the way) and threw caution to the wind! I'm comfortable, of course, but I kind of feel like I've shown up to work in just my slip.

Oh well. I'll stick close to the office as long as possible. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post picture please }:)