Monday, June 19, 2006

I think I've found a way to keep the anxiety attacks away! I have heard about people doing this for other things, but I've been wearing a rubber band around my wrist since Saturday. When I start thinking about things that bother me, I snap the rubber band. It's not a plesant thing and I've pretty much got bruises on my wrist, but it's helping a little bit. Of course, what is going to get me over my fear of rubber bands? :)


I'm going to try and go back to the gym today. I don't really want to, but I realized over the weekend how badly I need to do it. I decided to do some of the yoga I learned when I took that class in school, and while I was doing it, I thought to myself that I was awesome because my upper body was so much stronger! Two days later I could barely move my arms. I am not as awesome as I thought! : ) I miss my yoga class. I wish there was one that I could go to at the gym. I think that I would enjoy that better than weight training.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tried the rubber band thing to stop cussing when I was pregnant with Katie, or maybe when she was a baby. Anyway, before she could pick up any bad words from me. I kept thinking I would snap myself sometime, and say, "Oh, @#$@#!" because it hurt, and then I would have to do it again, et cetera. Anyway it did help a lot.