Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Kelly tired.

Steve had nightmares all night that made him jump and thrash. He reminded me of Butler when he chases rabbits in his sleep. Every time he would twitch it would wake me up and I'd have to shake him to get him to be still. Amazingly enough, he stayed asleep. I can only imagine what dark secrets lie within his huge head ; ). I finally just got up at around 4:45 or so because it wasn't doing me any good to try to go back to sleep. On the plus side, I was on time for work! Go me!

Today is Mr. Lee's birthday and we will be going to his house for dinner tonight. Grandma made all of his favorites. That totally reminds me that I forgot to wrap his gifts. Oy.

Went to the gym last night. I was going to do the whole workout, but someone took my sheet and I didn't feel like bothering about asking for it. I just stayed on the treadmill while I was there. I've actually found something that helps me get through the gym. They are called "Sports Beans". I'm guessing that you get a massive sugar rush and it gives you the energy to keep going. I probably didn't do enough to work off the calories in one pack. Oh well. This weird guy kept looking at me while I was walking. It wasn't a flattering "How you doin'" kind of stare, either. It was more of a "It puts the lotion in the basket" kind of look. I didn't stick around for long after I was done there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you know the dog is dreaming? or that he is chasing rabbits? Does he know what a rabbit is? Why not a squirrel, a cat, somebody, a stick, or another dog.

Tae said...

Well, number 1, rabbits are his favorite free-range food. I can't imagine him chasing anything he doesn't at least have a good chance of eating. Number 2, my dog would never lower himself to the stick chasing level. Puh-leeze. Number 3, he told me so. He always wants his dreams analyzed and Steve is always too busy to do it.