Friday, November 30, 2007

A BRIEF PEEVE

I know that I'm technically at the mercy of everyone else at the SpRocket when it comes to signs and displays. It's my job to take the requests they give me and produce legible, correctly spelled, and sometimes creatively designed signage within a reasonable time frame. I can totally dig that. HOWEVER, just because I can do that doesn't mean that they should call me at the last. freaking. minute. Maybe I've spoiled them in the past by being prompt. I don't know. But when someone asks for something rather complicated an hour or even a day before they need it, I begin to choke on my own hate. All I ask for is a reasonable amount of time to complete a job to the best of my abilities. If I don't get that, the requester is going to have to be content with whatever garbage I can cobble together in the time I was given. SUCK ON THAT, ADMINISTRATION! SUCK ON IT!

Ahem. That is all.

No comments: