Friday, November 30, 2007

I feel compelled to do this. Why? Because I don't want to start working on a new sign right now.

I got this at A Yank Gone South. Go read it, won't you?

The Rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself .

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. --Yeah, I'm not going to do this, but feel free to paste and post it if you want. I'm a rebel.

RANDOM KELLY STUFF

1) I get very irritated when unimportant things begin to get complicated. I like things to be decided on and then carried out. I Can. Not. Stand. to sit around and listen to people waffle about what needs to be done when easy answers are the best answers. This is not to say I am particular about what the answers are, I just want the answer to be decided on without undue talkage about them. If I have an opinion about something, you're gonna dang well hear it, but I'm easy going enough to go along with anything most of the time. If you start making a big deal about whatever it is, I'm going to start wanting to harm you emotionally. : )

2) I have a whole lot of friends, but only a few close ones. I kind of like it that way. It's not that I'm against making new friends or meeting new people, but good friends -really good ones, the kind you want to hang out with and tell secrets to- have to click. I really hate it when I'm told I "need" to meet more people so I can go out and do stuff more often. If I don't feel that specific click with a person, I'm ok not being their best buddy and am usually uncomfortable hanging out with them. I can do it, and I will, but I'm probably going to end up acting weird and awkward. My circle may be small, but it's quality. At least I believe it is. It's also not exclusive to anyone who isn't already there, so please don't think I'm a snob for feeling the way I do. This is probably going to sound cheesy, but finding a really close friend is like finding a piece of your inner puzzle. You know when you meet them. Did any of that make sense?

3) I HAVE to push the cart when I go to the grocery store. I don't know why. I won't let Steve touch it if he's with me. It gives me a sense of control in an otherwise crazy world, I guess!

4) I can perform in front of really large crowds with no problem. Small crowds unnerve me. I have sung in front of crowds as large as 2,000 and did a fine job. I sang for a group of 12 and sounded like there was an earthquake going on inside of me.

5) In a similar vein, one of my most guilty pleasures is to go to those booths where you can record your own CDs and make one. I don't always sound very good, and I very rarely let anyone hear the results, but I love to do it, and have spent way too much time and money on them.

6) I buy evening gowns for no reason what so ever. I don't spend a lot on them, but if I find one I like on clearance and I can afford it, I will buy it. At last count I had 5 or 6. Maybe I'm just hoping I will get a chance to wear one someday! I'm an optimist.

7) I wish I could dance. Really dance. Not the kind you do at your prom and corporate Christmas parties, but dance. Tango, waltz, rhumba...all of that stuff. Someday I'm determined to learn.


No comments: